Sunday, January 13, 2008

Meeting stuff in Jackson

All done in Jackson, I've decided that it's time to post some pictures from my lovely stay there that I got too lazy to post.

Sent out to feature hunt, I found these kids daring each other to walk on thin ice.



A fire completely destroyed this family home.



A festival raising awareness for Ghana.



At 99, Mrs. Hinderer still drives herself to Bingo.



Spanish class.



The nutcracker rehearsal.







A Jackson Symphony Orchestra Christmas concert



1 comment:

Tom McCarthy Jr. said...

I've been wondering when you were going to put up some new photos. It looks like your internship in Jackson went really well. In this post, the shots I like most are the first two, the one of Mrs. Hinderer, and that Spanish class photo. Post more (often).